Saves Paper, Saves Gas, Saves Postage & Mailing, Saves Time and Saves a Tree!
What is an E-Statement?
An E-Statement is your monthly account statement which can be viewed on-line, using Sun Credit Union’s Home Banking. It is no different than your account statement that comes to you via U. S. Mail.
How do I get my E-Statement?
First you will receive an e-mail letting you know your statement is ready for viewing. Then, to view your E-statement, you must have a User ID and Password for Sun’s Home Banking system. If you do not have access to Home Banking, just call us and we’ll help you get set-up. You’ll need to register for each account you wish to receive an E-Statement for.
What are the benefits of E-Statements?
Some of the benefits of E-Statements are:
- Convenience. Review your statements and canceled checks online at anytime—day or night.
- Fast. E-Statements can be accessed days before a paper statement would arrive in the mail.
- Efficient. E-Statements contain the same information as a traditional paper statement.
- Secure. Reduce the risk Identity Theft by a paper statements being stolen from the mail.
- Safe. Your E-Statement is protected by the latest security measures.
- Environmentally Friendly. Stay clutter free and conserve resources (paper-tree-oxygen) by accessing your statement online.
- Cost Effective. E-Statements help lower the Credit Union’s cost of providing services. The money saved is returned to you in the form of increased benefits.
- Free. There is no charge for E-Statements service.
When are E-Statements made available on-line for viewing?
E-Statements are made available either the first or second business day of the month.
Is there a fee for E-Statements?
As with our Internet Banking & Bill Pay service, there is no charge. We provide your E-Statement to you free of charge. Just another benefit of Credit Union Membership.
How many E-Statements are available for me to view on-line?
You will be able to view the last 6 months worth of your statements for any Sun Credit Union account an any given time.
What accounts will have E-Statements for me to view?
Any account that you currently receive a monthly account statement for will have E-Statements available on-line, as long you enroll each account.
What if I sign up for E-Statements and decide I'd rather receive my monthly statement via U. S. Mail?
If you decide at anytime that you would rather receive your account statement via U. S. Mail, all you need to do is inform us of your decision in writing. The next month you will receive your account statement via U. S. Mail.
Is there a cut-off date for enrolling?
You can enroll at anytime, however to receive the current month’s statement you will need to enroll by the 25th of the month. Example: To receive your April E-Statement enroll by April 25. Then your April statement will be available the first of May for viewing.
Can I receive E-Statements for my Business Account also?
Yes, but you would no longer be able to receive your return checks.
Login to Home Banking, click on the E-Statement link to the left
(be sure to disable pop-up blockers, PC users can do this by holding down the Ctrl button as you click the E-Statement link)