Home Banking (Online Banking) will open up a whole new universe of convenience to you. Imagine having account information right at your fingertips whenever you want it.
- Get savings, checking and loan balances
- Find out loan payment information
- Verify if checks have cleared
- Make check withdrawals from your share account or Line of Credit account
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Check the amount of your last deposit
- Receive up-to-date savings and loan rates
- Get information about your IRA
- Inquire about interest and dividends (previous and current year-to-date)
- Make payments to your SUN Credit Union VISA card
- Create a stop payment
- Access related member numbers
- Access Free e-statements
- Access to Free Online Bill Pay
Easy Home Banking Instructions
- Connect to the Internet.
- Log on to the SUN Credit Union website at: www.suncu.org
- Click the "Home Banking" link to the left of the page.
- Enter your account number and Security Code, which must be exactly 8 characters, with at least 2 numeric and 2 alpha characters
- Select the transaction you wish to perform.
Please Note: First time users need to click on "Enroll Now" and follow the instructions to enroll in Home Banking.
At SUN Credit Union, your security and privacy are of the utmost importance to us. That's why we've employed the latest technology to ensure your transactions with SUN Credit Union are fully secure.
Home Banking is accessed with your account and an 8 character Security Code. Be sure to read the security sections below before selecting your Security Code.
Home Banking Security
Your security code must be exactly 8 characters, with at least 2 numeric and 2 alpha characters.
In order to log onto Home Banking, your browser must support either Netscape Navigator 4.0 (and later releases) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (and later releases). Home Banking also requires you to have a 128 bit encryption.
If you need either of these products, your computer will prompt you to download the necessary versions.